You're not alone



Nurul Candrasari Masykuri

Sunday, January 31, 2010 at 9:38am




بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْ



When you say
"I can't solve this ..."
GOD tell's you
" I will direct path"

When you say
"I feel all alone"
GOD tell's you
"Never will i leave you

When you say
"I can't do"
GOD tell's you
"Try .. I'm with you"

When you say
"I don't deserve forgiveness"
GOD tell's you
"I have forgiven you"

When you say
"I'm Afraid"
GOD tell's you
"Don't fear, I'm with you... I will strengthen you and help you."

When you say
"I'm tired"
GOD tell's you
"Come to me, all of you,
who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest"

When you say
"No one really loves me"
GOD tell's you
" I Love You"

When you say
"I don't know to go on ... "
GOD tell's you
" I will show you the path"

When you say
" What path does God have for me"
God tells you
" Adopt the Islamic path and when you want to know everything else
that GOD wants to tell you ...READ : AL-QUR'AN "

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

NURUL CANDRASARI RADIO

Browser not supported